As you can imagine, executive desks come in all sizes and styles.
At Office Furniture 911 in Tampa, we have a large selection of both new and used executive desks that can make a great addition to your office space.
Do you want to leave a lasting impression on visiting clients and ensure that employees are comfortable as they work?
Office furniture is not only an investment, but more importantly a critical decision in any office environment. Office furniture can interact with your organization’s most costly and valuable asset – your people. A well designed and executed office environment enables people to communicate, collaborate and make decisions…and often, that can start with the desks your employees sit at everyday while working.
What to look for when buying an executive desk?
An executive desk will be sure to enhance any office space. Full-extension drawers, dovetail joints, and metal ball-bearing gliders for smooth openings and closings — options like these can be found on both used desks and new desks — the options for styling are nearly endless.
- What kind of office or room will the desk be sitting in?
- Which product features — like keyboard tray or locking drawers will it need?
- What material do you prefer — metal desk or wooden desk for example?
- What style do you like — traditional, modern, modular?
- Assembly — very little or full installation and set up?
- What kind of finish matches the office — cherry, mahogany, oak, etc.?
- What dimensions do you require — what footprint will the desk take up?
- Are you looking for used desks, refurbished or new office desks?
We Offer Used Executive Desk Inventory for Businesses Across Tampa Bay
Many local Tampa area businesses regularly upgrade their office furniture or redesign their office space. When this happens, these businesses are often looking to get rid of their older furniture…and often will do so at remarkably low prices. At Office Furniture 911, we buy used furniture, ensure it’s in good shape and then re-sell it at discounted prices to other companies.
That means high-quality used or pre-owned executive desks can be purchase cheaply, often for 50% – 80% off of new furniture prices.
What Pairs Well with Executive Desks?
Generally, desks are purchased in combination with other office furniture — specifically office chairs.
Some of those chairs might include:
- Executive chairs
- Ergonomic chairs
- Herman Miller Aeron chairs
- High Back Manager Seating
- Executive Conference Chairs
- Leather Executive Chairs
- Faux Leather Executive Chairs
- Mesh Executive Chairs
We Can Also Match Other Office Furniture to Match Your New Office Desk
- Modular Systems Furniture
- Moveable Architectural Walls
- Office Chairs and Office Desks
- Office Filing / Storage / High Density
- Bookcases and Casegoods
- Nesting and Training Tables
- Conference Room Furniture
- Reception / Lobby Furniture
- Height Adjustable / Sit Stand Desks
- Ergonomic Office Seating
- Task & Floor Lighting
Why Should You Consider Used Executive Desks?
- Price – generally 50% – 70% less than buying new furniture
- Quality – we offer a wide selection of ‘like-new’ refurbished and reconditioned furniture
- Availability – shop locally in Tampa, with delivery and installation throughout Florida and nationwide
- Selection – choose from name brand, high-quality furniture in many different styles, colors and fabric combinations
*We offer Steelcase, Herman Miller, Knoll, Haworth, HON, Teknion, Global and many other manufacturers.
Delivery & Installation of Your Desk, Tampa and Beyond
Office Furniture 911 is conveniently located in Tampa’s Ybor City which allows us to service clients throughout the entire Tampa Bay area as well as Orlando, St. Petersburg / Clearwater and Sarasota / Bradenton.
After selecting your executive desks or other office furniture, our team of skilled professionals will schedule the delivery and installation of your furniture at a time that is convenient for you.
If you are looking for a one-stop used office furniture supplier, contact Office Furniture 911 today at 813-302-9995.